Create forms with several types of fields and many options.
See answers as a list, grid or on a map. Filter them or export them in CSV or XLSX.
- Create surveys in spaces or globally for all users
- Available field types : text field, text area, date, number, radio, checkbox, select, star rating, map localization, files, header and paragraph.
- Unlimited fields for each survey.
- Customize the translations of each survey individually.
- CRUD settings in permissions.
- Managers can see users who have not answered and send them a notification (web & email).
- Options possible for each survey:
- State (closed | open | completed)
- Show survey link in the menu
- Answers visibility (Everyone | Everyone when survey completed | Managers | Survey creator)
- Confidentiality: display the authors of the answers (Everyone | Managers | Survey creator | Anyone (anonymous survey))
- Maximum number of answers possible
- The user can edit his answers
- Restrict access to users' groups (if the survey is global)
- See answers as a list, grid, map or summary with charts.
- Filter or export them in CSV or XLSX.
- Save an answer or clone an existing one as a draft, for later publication
- Auto-save answer as a draft, as the form is answered
- Possibility to allow guests (visitors) to answer a survey (in the Security settings of the space). A secure link allows them to retrieve their answers later.
- Get the link of an answers' view to show it in a full page (you can create a menu entry with the Custom Pages module)
- REST API endpoints (GET only). See documentation.
More features with the Advanced Survey module.
- 90 € including one-year updates and support
- 45 € each year for updates and support
- Possible discount for non-profit organizations or countries with a very low median income
You can purchase your license key on the CUZY.APP online store.
- Go to
The design and development of this module for version 1.0 were financed by SEVE (a French association).
The enhancements of the version 2.0 were financed by ADI Nouvelle-Aquitaine (France) with the support of the region Nouvelle-Aquitaine (France) and the Banque des Territoires (France).