Create contents from external RSS/Atom web feed items.
- Automatically retrieves web feeds from external sites daily or hourly (can be changed in the module configuration).
- For each new item in the feed, a content is created in a Humhub space or user profile.
- The main image of the item webpage (based on OpenGraph tag) is retrieved to and attached to the Humhub content.
- After installing and enabling the module, enable the module in a space or a user account.
- In the module settings, add, modify or delete one or more feed from an external websites.
- For each feed, an element is added to the space or user profile menu (optional).
- In a space, the creator and owner of the content is the space owner.
- If an external item is edited or deleted, the content remains as it was when it was copied.
PHP must have:
- 45 € including one-year updates and support
- 25 € each year for updates and support
- Possible discount for non-profit organizations or countries with a very low median income
You can purchase your license key on the CUZY.APP online store.