Advanced features for the Survey module.
Requires the Survey module to be installed and activated.
All these features are optional. You can enable each features in the settings:
- Shortcodes: Shortcodes allow you to display the answers of a survey in any text (post, custom page, wiki, etc.) in a frame containing a list, grid, map or summary view of the answers.
- Dynamic filling of fields: When a user answers a survey, the fields can be pre-filled with the current date, a profile field or a value passed as a parameter in the URL
- Show the « Like » link on answers
- Templates: create a survey from an existing one or from a file (as templates can be exported to a JSON file)
- Moderation of the answers' states: available answer states: pending, refused, visible or archived
- Notifications (web & email):
- For each new answer (to answer creator, space members, moderators or survey\'s owner)
- If a survey is open since a long time
- To all users that have answered to a survey :
- Send a notification (web & email)
- Invite to another space
- Users can access their individual answers from their own profile (adds an entry in the profile's menu)
- Sub surveys: auto create a survey for each answer from a template (header is created from the answer's values and fields from the template)
- Choose if users can delete their own answers or change the state to "completed"
View use cases and more screenshots here.
- 45 € including one-year updates and support
- 25 € each year for updates and support
- Possible discount for non-profit organizations or countries with a very low median income
You can purchase your license key on the CUZY.APP online store.
- Go to
The design and development of this module for version 1.0 were financed by ADI Nouvelle-Aquitaine (France) with the support of the region Nouvelle-Aquitaine (France) and the Banque des Territoires (France).